Новости сайта и форума Sibmama 
[Фотофлешмоб]
ВРЕМЯ ПУТЕШЕСТВИЙ: "ВЕСТНИКИ ВЕСНЫ"
Свои фото по самой актуальной теме этой недели выкладываем с 24 апреля по 7 мая ЗДЕСЬ>>>>
Let's practice English together!
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Сейчас эту тему просматривают: Нет  

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Форумы » Дом и семья » Хобби. Коллекционеры. Настольные игры
Категория: Сохранить в цитатник Закрыть окно  
Для сохранения части сообщения в цитатник выделите нужный текст в поле ниже, категорию цитаты и нажмите кнопку "на память". В случае, если требуется сохранить всё сообщение, достаточно только выбрать категорию и нажать упомянутую кнопку. Для отмены нажмите кнопку "закрыть окно".
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Tayutka
Профессор
Профессор

На сайте с 19.09.07
В дневниках: 19
Карта № 175555
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 17, 2009 10:08     Ответить с цитатой

Hello!
I'd love to have some practice in English too, though I practice it practically every day, because now I'm working as a translator of scientific text. Moreover, I'm writing my diploma paper now and I'll have to defend it on the 26th of June. But it isn\t ready yet :cry:
I'm going to graduate from NSU, the foreigh languages department, second higher education. My major is a biologist.
My name, by the way, is Natasha and I have a daughter named Alexandra

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение            

Коржик с начинкой
Аспирант Сибмамы
Аспирант Сибмамы

На сайте с 09.03.09
В дневниках: 198
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 24, 2009 16:36     Ответить с цитатой

Hello! :-)
My name is Vera. My level is not high :oops: I can understand every words but i have problems with my speech. :oops:
So i would like to join and get useful information and skills
P.S. sorry for erors in my message :shuffle:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Дневник            

-lara-
Подготовишка
Подготовишка

На сайте с 05.06.07
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 27, 2009 20:31     Ответить с цитатой

hi
i'm very happy to find this topic
I learned English in Chita at the university. Now I try to refresh my skills by watching TV show ‘desperate housewives’ in English with subtitles. It’s a nice way to learn ‘spoken English’.
My favorite tv show is ‘Friends’, but it’s hard for me to watch it in original. They speak too quickly.
let's restart the idea about questions
what is your favorite TV show?

Lerushka
Студент
Студент

На сайте с 10.08.09
В дневниках: 1453
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 10, 2009 21:52     Ответить с цитатой

Hi everyone!
I'm 28 years old. I also want to refresh my English Lately I've been reading a lot in English, original literature, classic and modern. I've noticed that while reading a book a lot of new words come into your vocabulary, although they stay in your passive vocabulary, but the more you read and the more of those already learnt word you meet in the text, the qiuckier they become you active vocabulary. But it's IMHO :)
Also I like series "Poirot", there are a lot of seasons and in general I like this detective.
TV shows, I don't watch them, first because of the lack of time, and second unfortunately I'm just not keen on them, unfortunately, because watching them is also really useful for those who wants to improve their understanding of native speakers.
Tayutka, is it difficult for you to study foreign language as the second higher education? I mean that I've also been studying it as a second education and I should admit that now sometimes I don't have enough time which I am supposed to dedicate to the studies :) It's not the same as it wat when I was 18 :)
Girls! What about books? Which ones are you favourite?

была Ежевичка

Rozanich
Подготовишка
Подготовишка

На сайте с 15.12.06
В дневниках: 1
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 25, 2009 15:40     Ответить с цитатой

Hi, everyone! Let me join to you. My name is Irina, I live in new micro-district with a lot of new houses. There are many Mums with little baby :-) So, I want to say I have one wondeful son and a lot of his crazy friends :eek: I am going to teach English with all our playful boys.

to Мурзилкина
I liked "Godfather" very much. When we studying in University we read and discussed some tales. We was trying to compear it. I remember only "Pride and Prejudice" :oops:
Infortunatly, I haven't enouph time to read now:( But we watch cartoonfilms in English with my son. After when you watch a cartoonfilm in hundred time, you undestand ever quick speach :-)
to -lara-
I don't watch shows too. We haven't any TVset, only computers :aga-aga: We try to watch American films in original

идочка
Ясельки
Ясельки

На сайте с 28.08.09
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 08, 2009 0:02     Ответить с цитатой

Hi! friends!!!
My name is Ida. I am a medisian. i am glad to be here :aga-aga:

lapa
Аспирант Сибмамы
Аспирант Сибмамы

На сайте с 28.12.05
В дневниках: 24
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 08, 2009 17:01     Ответить с цитатой

Hi, girls!
It's a good idea to write on English about life and about myself.
I'm Marina, 28 years old. Nov I don't work because I care for my daughter. She is a toddler, but she dose not attend kindergarten. We expect to start in kindergarten next year.
Our family decide to leave Russia and so I must improve my English skills, but it's very hard for me. I study English 3 years ago during 1 year. After that I have not some speaking or writing practicals. I plan to take the exam in English(IELTS) in the spring.
But my English as not as good I would like.
I read some English text and listen BBC, but have a little understanding.
May be anybody know good and not expensive teacher my be a student of foreign languages.
I will be grateful for information.

Noel
Ясельки
Ясельки

На сайте с 10.02.09
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 09, 2009 10:16     Ответить с цитатой

Hi!
I would like to return to the question/answer dialogue:) Have you a car and can you change machine wheel by yourself?

Оксана и София
Студент
Студент

На сайте с 25.04.05
В дневниках: 56
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 09, 2010 22:14     Ответить с цитатой

Hi everyone!

Good topic ;) which I came across by chance! I am Oksana and I have graduated from the Economics and Management Uni (НГАЭиУ) in 1998, since then I did a postgrad course in Scotland and worked there for 5 years. We are back in Novo now (well, have been for 4 years now) and it certainly is a good idea to practice English. I watch movies and tv series in English as well as kids programmes to keep it up, not to mention that my husband is English and we do try to speak it at home.

Anyway, an idea for people who would like to practice English. My husband and a couple of his friends (all native English speakers) are running a conversational club at Студенческая for people who are inetersted. The fee is negligible, I think it's 70rub a shot to cover the rent costs, so if anyone is interested - let me know, I will send the details via ЛС. It runs on Wed evenings at 19, I think. The level naturally depends on the people who turn up on a given night, usually intermediate.

Tanulechka
Студент
Студент

На сайте с 15.05.09
В дневниках: 215
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 13:47     Ответить с цитатой

Hi :-) Very interesting topic. I'm Tatyana. I live in Omsk, and now i look for my baby, in past i was a teacher
Оксана и София
I'm very upset that you are in Novo, i want to practice my English with native speakers :-(

oxyс
Детский сад
Детский сад

На сайте с 11.01.10
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 15:12     Ответить с цитатой

Hi, I'm glad to have a chance to practice English. :-)
I'm Oxana, my daughter is Lolita (Lola) - a year and 10 months old. My daughter is very very active (in all senses :possitive & negative), so taking care of her & looking after her takes all my time, nerves & strength. :mad: For 2 years I've been sitting with her at home, and i have no time for myself. The only way for me not to forget English is reading, but it's not enough for good level at speaking & listening. :oops:
The question: Where to find good films in English? :-)

Olive
Академик
Академик

На сайте с 29.01.06
В дневниках: 11478
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 16:37     Ответить с цитатой

oxyс писал(а):
The only way for me not to forget English is reading, but it's not enough for good level at speaking & listening. :oops:
The question: Where to find good films in English? :-)

every day we download tons of movies and cartoons from the internet. from http://btjunkie.org/ for example ))) i like tv series, there are a lot of nice ones now -
Californication
the office
Lost
heroes
Desperate Housewives
Madmen
House MD

very helpful for the language practice! :-)

oxyс
Детский сад
Детский сад

На сайте с 11.01.10
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 17:01     Ответить с цитатой

Olive писал(а):
every day we download tons of movies and cartoons from the internet. from http://btjunkie.org/
:-)

thanks!!!!

Olive
Академик
Академик

На сайте с 29.01.06
В дневниках: 11478
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 11, 2010 17:31     Ответить с цитатой

you're welcome! :)

*Генрих*
Студент
Студент

На сайте с 02.01.09
В дневниках: 868
Добавить в ЗакладкиСообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 24, 2010 23:31     Ответить с цитатой

Hi! I'm Jane and you girls created a very nice topic to retain our written language 5ballov

Olive
Цитата:
every day we download tons of movies and cartoons from the internet. from http://btjunkie.org/ for example ))) i like tv series, there are a lot of nice ones now -
Californication
the office
Lost
heroes
Desperate Housewives
Madmen
House MD

I watched "The Office" in original language and found it more natural than with dubbing, at a whole i liked it, it's quite well undestandable pronansiation and speed. But when I tried to go on with this practice watching "House"... :eek: To much specific terminology and the speech is to fast for me.
To my regret, Californication I allready watched in Russion - my husbend is not English- speking-and-understanding, so I had to watch this way :haha:

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Форумы » Дом и семья » Хобби. Коллекционеры. Настольные игры
Страница 6 из 8 На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Перейти: